Tuesday, February 5, 2008

READY?! DELAYED!

Well, ladies its nice to meet you all. I'm Josh, but I'll simply be going by J-9 going simply on the notion that I thought that was cool. Well anyway, like the blog says, we'll be discussing numerous different things video game related.

And right now, at this very instant, at this region, at this time of day, in this country (or not), I'd thought I'd let my thoughts out on the not so recently delayed Super Smash Bros. Brawl.

Now, I'm sure there's a lot of you out there who simply couldn't wait and absolutely had to feed their eyes with every bit of spoiler out there. To you folks, I say BOO-URNS! Brawl is coming out in less than a month, and you've waited nearly 12 before than. You just had to go and spoil it for yourselves huh? Shame on you. For those of you who are waiting, I silently applaud thee.

But you're not off the hook people who can't wait, because I'd thought I'd share some techniques I've developed with my long lasting affair with the Big N.

When it comes to delayed ANYTHING, Nintendo is the reigning King of Kings. I'm sure Former President Yamauchi delayed his own birth due to the fact that "he needed to be polished and wasn't quite ready yet." So with all that anticipation, the question is how do you satisfy your hungry hungry-- eh. Hm. Eyes?

Simple. Do what I do. Pretend its never coming out.

Seriously, I've been doing this for so many years now its not even funny. From Majora's mask to Super Mario Sunshine and so forth. Pretend that the game is light years away, and suddenly before you know it, its March 9th!

SO how do you practice for that? Easy? Just anticipate Duke Nukem Forever. It will make it seem like you really are waiting Forever you know.

So in closing, I'd leave you with that nice nugget of strategy. Now if you'll excuse me, I've got to go to my Intro to Piano class and daydream about Brawl

J-9

0 comments: